Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Some Time

Everything is moving too fast
Good times move on, tough ones last
I can hear my life screaming past
Dragging me along, no resistance
And I
Need some time
To set myself allright
Some time...
Sometime, I'll have to let you know
Sometime, I'll have to watch you go
Sometime to watch it all unfold
Sometime...

Stop. To smell the roses
Feel. The thorns beneath
Pause. And do nothing
But I can't-control-my-my-feet...
Now everybody's moving past me
Nobody's stopping to ask me
Why, I'm not moving
Why, I'm not with the crowd
Everybody looks like they're singing
But no one's really singing along

Sometime to say something
Sometime to build anything
Sometime to do nothing
Sometime...

*Rap*
The treadmill's moving too fast, I keep up
And I keep falling down, I get up
I keep running out of time, Just my luck
This is the pace of life, and it sucks
And it sucks, Just my luck
I get up just to keep up *rap over*
When I'm only running against my self
Sometime, just to let you know
Sometime, so I can watch you go
Sometime, so that I can have you...

...sometime...
You'll be leaving
...sometime...
Me bereaving
...sometime...
And I need it
...sometime...
I really mean it


I'd trade the end of my life away
Just for sometime today

And I
Need some time
To set my self allright
Just-for-you
Sometime....


Ah, I just realised it's akready mid-january, and my school life is over. The song's pretty realistic with my usual stupid inner romantic lyrics weaved in. Joy to the freakin' world.


No comments: