Saturday, September 6, 2008

Along

Maybe all that your eyes can see
Aren't enough to make you believe
But you're the only reason to be.. 

Maybe the clouds that form
Will rain down worse than our hardest storm
Doesn't mean we can't go walking like before

Close your eyes, what do you see
Do you see me, am i your dream
Or do you feel like flying away..

Turn around, the streets will open wide
Turn around, the clocks will chime 
Turn around and no one will believe 
It's you, Turn around, turn around...
Turn around but you won't see me...

Maybe your smile did fade
Like the moon does through days
It disappears,
But doesn't it forever come back full..?

Is it better off to be the sun
To always be one, to be wholesome,
But only looked upon when it's going away?

What's it like to be a far off star
To twinke and be wished upon
But never around to see the light of day...

Hey, Turn around, the day will end
Turn around, your road will begin
Before you walk, don't you turn around
You won't see me

Don't be my moon, not my shooting my star
Don't twinkle like that from afar
Not my sun, but give me sunshine
It'd be a cure to spread your smile

Wake up every mornin to you
Sing every song for you
Love every minute of the hour of the day
With you
Hey if you walk, you'd better whistling a tune..

But don't turn around, there's nothing here
You won't find me to turn around to
Turn around and around again..
Could I be anywhere but beside you...

No comments: