Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's red

Is this what they had in mind
Letting themselves be so overly kind
Oh, when making you come to life...

Very generous Gods they look to me
Everything that's right you seem to be
You could shift the world
On it's axis,if you wanted, if only you just wanted...

Under a leaf under a tree
Shade that falls across your face seems to be
Only for you...
Move, and so many move for you...

Until you I never thought I'd know
Could be in love like all I wrote
How did I ever think that I could write it down...
Could I write it all down
How much I've been in love all along

Everystep you'd take for my eyes
Remember everytime you've said goodnight
Remember everytime you say goodnight
You're something special when you smile

Put all the bad times behind
Unless you've never noticed that I'm
Dyin' everytime I know you cried..
Don't you know what you are to my eyes
It's inside...
Now it just feels good to say you're mine...
Girl, make my day and smile..


aww...

No comments: