Sunday, July 22, 2007

BluePink

Maybe the clouds move too fast
Wiith the wind streaking on past
It's got all the makings of a
Day to be ruined

I see the stars are gone
And the sun decides to weep
And all the cars keep rolling on
On the forbidding street
It's not gonna be an easy road cross
The cars are coming too fast
Can't see when they're gonna stop
Doesn't looking like I'm getting past

Maybe the sun would shine
To wipe any tears
Maybe it'd shine so hard
Be too much to bear

Maybe the skies are grey
And the raindrops hide it black
Birds are flying away
And they're not coming back

Life is hard and you're meant to be strong
So everytime, I feel blue....
I just need to sing a happy song, sing a happy song
Just need to sing a happy song to think of you

Maybe it gets too much
And people tend to stare
But if your heart is untouched
You'd be going nowhere

I see the stars are gone
And the sun decides to weep
And all the cars keep rolling on
On the forbidding street
It's not not gonna be an easy road to cross
And I'm stuck right in the mid
Doesn' look like they're gonna stop
And the rain decides to hit

So while I keep standing tall
My voice starts stopping low
Try to end it all
Try to lose the blues

Where can I run to hide
Where can I leave myself straight
I found it one more time
And I don't wanna mess it

I see the stars are gone and the sun decides to weep
You're meant to to be strong though the climb is pretty steep
Would you ride the wind or would you hold it back
Would be you be a mountain or would you let it slack

It gets so hard and it can be so wrong
So everytime I'm feelin' low
I just need to sing a happy song, sing a happy song
Just need to sing a happy song to think of you.


maybe this song doesn't make sense for the most part. i didn't even sit down withe my lyric book to write it. it just happened. and it makes a whole lot of sense to me. all hail harry potter.

No comments: