Monday, March 5, 2007

Purple Sky

The moon...is red
Is it bleeding...?
Why do my thoughts keep repeating...
I can't get you out of my head...

Do you hear my heart beating?
Or are you listening to what I say?
Can you feel what I'm feeling
I can't trust myself today

Why not tonight
The stars are back
The grass is green
The flowers are red
How could I let you leave
Why not tonight
The sea is blue
The birds are white
My words are true
And you've stopped time

How could I let you go
I've already let you know
I can't live, waiting for tomorrow...
Why can't it be just you and I
And this purple sky
Tonight...

There's something missing
I'm missing a part
There's something missing in my heart...
...do you hear it beating...
...I feel it bleeding...
...you can't be leaving...

Anything now
Is better than everything tomorrow
But you can walk away, it's fine
I-just-want-to-see-you-smile...

Why can't it be just you and I
And this purple sky
Tonight...


This is the first song I'd ever written. Well, I've made few major changes, I mean I was 9 then. Now I'm going on 16and things are different. Doesn't matter what you say, which song you like or whatever you think, I say this mybest song and always will... 

No comments: